My quest to master the High Altitude Cupcake has brought me to the
You can not have great cupcakes without a beautiful way to display them....
I went out onto our property with my husband's chiansaw and made a
Wood Round Cupcake Stand.
These are HIgh Altitude Chocolate Cupcakes with my favorite
Whipped Chocolate Ganance Recipe
Makes 4 Cups
1 Pound Chocolate Chips
2 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- Chop chocolate finely using a serrated knife, and place in a bowl
- Bring cream to a boil over medium high heat; pour directly over the chopped chocolate.
- Allow it to sit for about 10 minutes. Use a spatula to gently stir until the cream and chocolate are completely combined.
- Chill ganache in the fridge until it is cool to the touch
- Whisk until it just barley begins to hold shape and is slightly lighter in color. DO NOT over whip, or the mixture will become grainy The ganache will keep thickening after you stop whisking.
- Put icing into a piping bag and beautify your cupcake!